1. Supply Chain VerificationProfile Developments does not have an enterprise-wide or third-party administered verification process to evaluate and address risks of human trafficking and slavery. Our suppliers are thoroughly vetted to ensure that no indecent acts of trade take place. Most of our suppliers are located in Europe and other Tier 1 countries that are considered low risk. There are a few others in Tier 2 countries. Profile Developments evaluates the supply chain annually and uses the Global Slavery Index to evaluate risk in the supply chain for modern slavery and considers a prevalence of below 1% low risk. No suppliers are currently above the 1% threshold. However, should a supplier have a prevalence of above 1%, mitigating action is taken.
2. Supplier AuditsProfile Developments does not have an enterprise-wide unannounced independent audit process to evaluate supplier compliance with company standards for preventing human trafficking and slavery from entering our supply chain. At this time Profile Developments does not intend to use a third party to conduct audits of its suppliers. Profile Developments has a Supplier Policy that provides that all suppliers are required to allow Profile Developments representatives access to their manufacturing and storage facilities when a Profile Developments product is being manufactured or stored.
3. Supplier CertificationsProfile Developments requests that suppliers confirm that they have read and understood Profile Development’s Supplier Policy which provides that the suppliers must comply with applicable international, national and local laws, rules, regulations, and ordinances in connection with the design, manufacture, sale, delivery and use of their products, which includes laws regarding human trafficking and modern slavery.
4. Internal AccountabilityProfile Developments maintains internal accountability standards that employees must meet. Profile Developments employees are trained on and required to comply with Profile Developments company ethos, values and code of conduct, which contain anti-forced labour provisions. Profile Developments maintains a confidential whistleblower helpline by which employees and suppliers may report compliance failures by employees, suppliers, or contractors, including any suspected failures regarding human trafficking or slavery. To know more, please email: email@example.com.
5. Employee TrainingProfile Developments employees and management who have direct responsibility for supply chain management are trained in overall supplier expectations, including the requirement to act ethically and in accordance with The Profile Developments company ethos, values and code of conduct. Profile Developments employees responsible for the supply chain are trained to screen and only deal with suppliers who comply with our company ethos and the applicable local laws.